Requests for media credentials to attend Press Day on Friday, November 7 at the 44th Annual Miami International Auto presented by Ally Auto are now available through Monday, November 3 at noon.
Only qualified journalists who meet all of the following requirements will be accepted to attend Press Day and be provided credentials for on-site show access:
- You must be a print, broadcast, digital or freelance journalist (or photojournalist) at a publicly viewed/read news service
- You must provide a copy of your business card and/or link to your associated online outlet
- You must be able to provide (2) physical or digital samples of your past work
ON-SITE REGISTRATION PROCEDURES:
All journalists attending Press Day will need to present additional identification in order to enter the show floor with a credential during press and public days. The following is required for credential validation:
- A valid driver's license, identification card or passport
- A press identification card or a standard business card from your company/organization with your name on it
We will notify all applicants of their request status by Wednesday, November 5. If you have any questions, or experience difficulty in filling out the online form, please contact our media relations office at 305.447.1224.
If you feel that you meet the above qualifications, please complete the following form:
REGISTER BELOW FOR MEDIA CREDENTIALS